Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trio Technician Award of The Year 2014

I am proud and happy after receiving the "Trio Technician Award of The Year" from Enghouse Interactive at the annual Trio Partner Conference.
 
 
There has been a lot of exciting Trio and Lync implementations this year, and one of the newest Trio in Lync native installations was presented as a Customer Case Study in the Norwegian Trio User Community earlier this autumn. This case is also presented as a case study on the Enghouse Interactive web pages.
 
Trio Entreprise with all its modules and implementations allows me to find the best return of investement for my customers IT installations! The Trio projects often involves work on adjacent technologies like Lync, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, Telenor Mobilt Bedriftsnett, Telenor IPT, AudioCodes, Dialogic, SIP trunks, Firewalls, CRM systems, PABX's and more. It does also put me in contact with many exciting and inspiring people. This makes my day a perfect mix of people and technology.
 
The fact that my work gets noticed by customer case studies and Trio Technician Award of The Year, inspires for further challenging work on the exciting Trio Entreprise platform. Thanks for the award and all the good words allotted to me in that regard!

No comments:

Post a Comment